4. Pan-Fried Lemon Chicken Thighs
This dish is super easy to put together and very enjoyable to eat. This recipe is perfect for those who love the darker meat of a chicken. This dish goes perfectly with all of your favorite sides.
8 chicken thighs
2 spigs fresh thyme
1 tbsp olive oil
2 lemons, 1 juiced, 1 sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, season the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper.
2. Heat your oil in a cast-iron skillet over high heat until hot. Carefully, add the chicken in skillet, skin side down, and cook 2 minutes.
3. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, occasionally rotating them around in the skillet keeping them skin-side down. Add your thyme and the lemon slices into the skillet.
4. Transfer skillet into the oven and cook for another 10-12 more minutes.
5. Turn the chicken over, cook for another 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven; let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Drizzle the remaining juice from the lemon over the cooked chicken and serve.