1/3 cup almond milk
3oz 70% cocoa chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
10 phyllo pastry sheets
7 tbsp margarine, melted
1. Bring almond milk to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. When boiling, remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is melted with no chunks remaining.
2. Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar, egg and cornstarch. Whisk until evenly incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Cut phyllo sheets into 6-inch squares and cover with a damp towel.
5. Place one square of phyllo dough on your work space and butter lightly with melted margarine. Place a tablespoonful of chocolate filling at one end of square.
6. Roll the phyllo just like an egg roll, rolling into a cigar. Transfer rolled cigars onto prepared baking sheets and dust with powdered sugar.
7. Bake for approximately 15 minutes until lightly golden, and serve with your favorite jam.