Sea Bass Baked in Parchment Paper
3 lbs sea bass fillet, cut into 6 pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
2 onions, thinly sliced
1 cup grape tomatoes
salt and pepper, to taste
6 sprigs fresh thyme
3/4 cup white wine
2 lemons, juiced
6 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut six 12×10-inch pieces of parchment paper into heart shapes. Fold hearts in half lengthwise to form a crease down the middle.
2. Place a handful of onions and peppers in the center of one half of one heart, next to the crease. Top the veggies with one fillet. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1 thyme sprig on top of fillet. Close the heart.
3. Starting at the narrow end, begin folding open edges up; move 1/2-inch down the fold and create another fold. Repeat folding until packet is almost closed at the wide end.
4. Pour in 2 tbsp of wine, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp olive oil into the opening. Fold to seal packet.
5. Transfer packet to a baking sheet, and repeat with remaining parchment hearts.
6. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 8 minutes.
7. Serve each guest a packet with lemon wedges.