Roasted Beet Carpaccio with Goat Cheese
4 oz goat cheese
1 1/2 cups arugula
1/2 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap the beets in foil and roast for 30 minutes.
2. Remove the beets from the oven and cool. When cool enough to handle, peel off the skin.
3. Using a mandolin, slice the beets very thinly (3mm). Lay the thinly sliced beets in a single layer on a large platter.
4. In a separate bowl, dress the arugula with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and top over the beets.
5. Before serving, top with the goat cheese. Enjoy!