- Prep Time
- 1 hr
- Cook Time
- 1 hr
- 1 platter
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
This is a recipe for salmon gnocchi. The salmon is baked then mixed into a white sauce which is tossed together with potato gnocchi. Deliciousness!
I usually make the gnocchi the day before, and put everything together when everyone is ready to eat. This meal is delicious, comforting and very satisfying. Make some salmon gnocchi for your next dinner!
** If you are using store bought gnocchi, just skip to step 7 in the instructions. Enjoy!
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 oz heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 lb potato gnocchi - for our homemade recipe click here
- 6 oz baked salmon fillet
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes (optional)
No Steps Found !