This is a step by step recipe for homemade berry sorbet using GIFs. It’s ridiculously easy to put together, and the best part is not only is it refreshing and delicious but it contains zero ingredients that you can’t pronounce, making it 100 percent natural and shockingly not bad for you.
This is a perfect dessert to serve after any meal–it’s parve (which is perfect for after Shabbat dinner treats)! Serve it alone in a cup, in a fancy glass or right our of the container (we won’t judge). Top it over a warm chocolate cake or tart–any way will be absolutely delicious!
Feeling adventurous? Add in any of your favorite fruits. Happy summer and enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 lb strawberries
1 container raspberries
1/2 cup berry preserves (or any fruit flavor you like)
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup water
Let’s get started!
1. Wash and hull all the strawberries. After the greens are removed from the berries, quarter them.
2. Juice your lemon and set aside.
3. Using a processor or a blender, combine all of the ingredients together.
4. Blend until liquified
5. Transfer the blended mixture into an airtight, freezer proof container and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve any way you please. I like to garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy!